CO2

> Subject: CO2 systems
>
> Hi, I joined the list about 6 months ago and have learned a great deal of
> info on planted tanks!  I first learned about CO2 injection on here and
set
> up a sugar/yeast system up on my 55gal tank.  I have been getting
noticable
> growth from my plants since adding CO2.  I would like to now move on with
my
> CO2 system by making a DIY system with a CO2 tank, needle valve and all
that
> good stuff!  Unfortunitly I don't know that much about that kinda stuff!
>  What exactly do i need to setup a system like that?  Where do i find the
> things at? and How should i hook everything up?  Also, I read on one of
my
> CO2 test kits that the KH and PH can effect how much CO2 can be dissolved
> into the water (that the plants are able to use)...could someone please
> explain that to me?  You can e-mail me directly if you want!  All
> are greatly appreciated!
>
> thank you,
> Chris Simmons
> aka...Grigg1324 at aol_com

I am in the same situation as Chris, so please keep the CO2 answers on the
list. I have seven tanks in one room and am curious about what to buy and
where to buy it. ?

One question I have wondered about from time to time is the quality of CO2
variable i.e. from a welding supply shop or a soft drink company.

What equipment would be needed to supply seven tanks, the idea of seven
regulators is not real appealing.

Please advise me of the address of suppliers of recomended equipment.

Best wishes to all
David in sunny Houston Texas.