Fabulous plants

I would like to ask you all what you have found to be your most beautiful
plants, and why.  Please give us a description, a page number in Baensch of
some other widely known reference so the rest of us can share your
experience and your insight, where you got the plant or where it can be
acquired.  I would love to try some of these plants that you turn us on to.

Thanks.

Macon Cowles             | Trial Lawyer representing people
1680 Wilson Court        | and citizen's groups in environmental
Boulder, CO 80304        | toxics, civil rights, employment,
(303) 447-1332           | consumer and class action cases.