Re: Slight Green Water Problem

When I started my 75 gallon tank I had a "slight" greenwater problem as well.
 I went out of town for a few days and upon my return discovered a tank that
looked more like a huge pot of split pea soup than an aquarium.  It was
literally opaque.  Fortunately for me a friend had given me a diatom filter
(Magnum 350) and five days and several filter changes later my water cleared
up and hasn't turned green again (nor has it had a chance).

Chazz