I'm back!

I'm alive and well and living in relocation accomodations in SLC.
Unfortunately I won't be able to set up any tanks until I move into my
new house on the 10th of May.  I'm planning to build a 2500L plant
tank in the basement when I get settled in.

My apologies to all whose mail went unanswered during the transition.
--
Kevin Conlin  Salt Lake City   "We're Canadians.  We HAVE to be polite"
Finger as332 at freenet_carleton.ca for PGP public key.