Ozelot sword plant for trade

I have a sword plant by the trade name Ozelot, (check it out on tropica's
web page, they have a pic)  which has put out a flower stalk and plantlet,
and the plantlet looks like it will be ready to be replanted in a week or
two.  I have little room for this size of plant .  I am offering it for
trade, possibly for background or foreground plants.

Cheers

Alan Van Nevel
Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division
alan at peewee_chinalake.navy.mil

  "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill", Samuel Johnson, _Rasselas_