Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #625

Hey Guyz!

I made another CO2 Injector yesterday and I added a little of something
else and it'z been working alot better than before.

  I dont know if theze products are making CO2 but the tube is shooting
out bubbles every 2 seconds or so.  I put in the usual stuff Yeast,
Sugar, Water, A little bit of flower, Then I added Vinegar and
Bakingsoda(Just around 2 table spoons full) And then I added 3 bags of
Pop Rocks) And a teaspoon of Sprite, and I I have two tubes inside the
Bottle, I have on that takes the CO2 out and Another which is connected
to a Airstone and Air is constantly Mixing the mixture around so you
dont need to shake it so often, And the Tube that removes the CO2 from
the bottle is connected to a Reverse Flow Power Head.

   Am I doing okay? Are the ingerdients useless?

  Thank You.

   Robert
    Park