Vermiculite

>      Is vermiculite available in Europe?
>
>      I remember KB Koh had trouble finding vermiculite in Malaysia. KB, did
>      you ever come across it there?
>
>      How about other parts of the world like Australia?

I got this tip from a Hydroponics farmer.  Vermiculite **IS** available in
Singapore.
Alternatively you can buy small bags (about 100-200g - it's very light) from
some places at $3.00
The company is "Vermiculite Industries Pte Ltd".
Just in case any Singaporean/Malaysian readers are on the APD.

Rodney