Re: Algae farmer

Thom

Sounds like your tank is going to be awesome. From this list I
heard the praises of Siamese Algae Eaters (SAEs). After some
hunting I located some at a local shop. THESE FISH ARE WORTH
BUYING. They eat the brush/beard/red algae like its fine
caviar. They also eat other algae as well.
Also every shop I went to here in Calgary had never heard of
these fish. But some sell them as Flying Fox. Download the images
of SAEs (check out the KRIB, I think) and go find these fish. In
short order your algae will be under control.

Marshall Wilkinson
Calgary Alberta