RE: Anaerobic Misspell

Then Edziu wrote:
>You should look for anaerobic.
So now I must write:
Sorry, spelling has never been my forte. And thank you Edziu for
a nice overview of anaerobic activity and H2S production.
Why am I posting this this instead of using e-mail? Because James posted
a request specifically aimed at me but I think Edziu fielded it fine.
Tim - Pittsburgh