Nice Post Dan

>It's DQ again. Some may take issue with that and find it even harder
>to believe it's me, because I'm going to apologize. :-)  Before I do, I
>would like to suggest a few things so I can avoid having to ever do this
>again. I also promise to use the most delicate words I know.

Very nice post Dan.  This is how we will all get better at growing aquatic
plants.  But don't just lurk.  Keep telling us about your experiences and
views and let us take it all in.  The more (I think) I know, the happier I
am.  (I made the same comment to Craig Bingham.  Now what was the color of
that water? ... uhh ohhh!).

Steve Dixon