Re: aquatic zen

My learned and inspired enthusiasts

I feel bad that people are getting heated and leaving the
list. Whether, educated or empiricist the value of this list is the
diversity. (Kind of sounds like a 1st year Biology lecture). And
for the record I kind of liked the idea of kitty litter.
Also I would encourage any and all questions, even
if questions have been answered (perhaps ad nauseum) in the
past. Why? because new people arrive on this list who may have
different opinions on "old" topics. Also new ideas flower (pardon
the pun) in an congenial environment, even a virtual one.

So I guess that's it...now back to work ;-)

Marshall Wilkinson
Calgary Alberta (where even one heater is sometimes not enough)