Thanks (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 00:47:10 -0500
From: Chuck Elliot <cfelliot at maine_rr.com>
Subject: Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you for the information provided by the members
of this list. I have just set up my 30  gallon tank after a long stay in
the basement  -  8 Years.  I wanted to try live plants this time.  All my
previous plant experience had been with the plastic variety. I built a
new hood with dual 24" bulbs, added a Fe supplement and even change my
normal brute force filtering methods.  Things looked pretty good, I
thought.  Last weekend I built a CO2  system from information I read
here.  My tank literally exploded with plant growth.  The pH dive was a
little unsettling at first but seems to have stabilized at about 6.4.
All I want now is a  125 so I can do this on a big scale!!!!  Thanks
Again.