Trying again

Folks -

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough the first time, so let me try once more:

The kittylitter/heater/bucket o'water debate is OVER.  If you wish to
continue this debate take it off list.  Failure to comply this this
directive will result in removal from the list.

It is also not necessary to send comments to the list chastising those who
were participants in this discussion; this is a major waste of bandwidth
and a real bore to folks who want to talk plants.

ObPlants:  Great article in the April AFM, Karen.  I'm finally going to
break down and add CO2 to one of my tanks.

Cynthia Powers
Owner, APD