Tone it Down

>You are incredibly arrogant.  You are talking with someone who has a Ph.D
>in biochemistry, and who knows more about marine chemistry than the
>average chemical oceanographry program product.

Plenty of arrogance all the way around in this thread, including your posts
Craig.  Plenty of us have 20+ years of education around here.  Let's see,
in my field we would say that talking about a "program product" having
knowledge of marine chemistry is a "non-sequiter."  And somewhere between
the 25th and 35th post on the subject, I even lost interest in "blue"
water.  Whatever color it is, I guess I need some to grow aquatic plants.

Steve Dixon