Aquarium Driftwood

Jeanie E. Smith writes:

Has anyone delt with or bought plants from Aquarium Driftwood?  How are
their prices?  Any reccomendations for a good mail order source for plants?
TIA!!

My experience:  I bought about $100 of stuff from them three weeks ago.  It
is a place in Miss or Ala where driftwood and plants are grown by a husband
and wife team.  They were very nice on the phone.  The driftwood they sent
me was dynamite.  I don't know about their prices, I am not knowledgeable
enough on that.  The plants were well wrapped and arrived in great shape.
I bought their medium display assortment, and it was plenty to plant about
70% of the bottom of a 37 gallon tank.  The rest has their driftwood in it.
They can fax you a list with a drawing of all their plants.  I could have
used the list before I ordered so i would know what the hell I was getting.

I hope everyone is enjoying the First Day of Spring.  And don't fail to
abandon your plants of an evening to see Hale Bopp in the west-northwestern
sky.

Macon Cowles
1680 Wilson Court
Boulder, CO 80304