Keeping yeast bottle warm

When I set up my new 55g plant tank in the basement I found
that the yeast in my DIY CO2 system didn't produce very well when
the temperature dropped to 55F. To solve the problem I bought an
eight quart foam bait bucket for less than $2 and but the yeast
bottle in it and a small porcelain socket next to it. I put  a 7 watt
bulb in it and cut a hole in the lid to accommodate the top of the
bottle.  With the light on and the lid on tight the temperature runs
about 85F.  This was a little warm so I cracked the lid open and it
runs in the low 70's and I get good CO2 production.

One advantage of the system is that if the CO2 production suddenly
stops you can jump start it again  by adding a little sugar and
closing the lid to raise the temperature.  This gives you time to
get a new batch started.