Re: against the flow

Hey Dan Q,

Thank you for your postings to APD.  I thought they provided a fresh
counter-point to hi-tech setups and another interesting data-point in
planted-aquarium setup and management.

I think I understand your approach and setups (mostly from your website),
but I think a few people mistook your "here's how I do it" post as an
affront to their methods, as if you were personally attacking them.  This
seems to happen sometimes, in spite of the fact that in your posts you
frequently stop to mention that you're not implying that everyone should
do it your way, just that there *are* other ways.

Carlos Munoz
cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com