Dwarf lily fungus

     I have some dwarf-lily seeds (of the cheap WalMart variety).  However,
     I think there growth will probably be hampered by the 1/4" thick
     cottony fungus growth surrounding them.  How does one get rid of this.
     I've tried _Fungus Guard_ and _Fungus Eliminator_, also of the cheap
     WalMart variety.  Any suggestions?

     BTW, my tank is 160 gals that contains fish as well and I don't want
     to take out a second mortgage on my home to pay for the exotic stuff.

     Nigel Campbell
     ncampbel at ccmail_dsccc.com