Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #585

> For a manual system I still  believe the simplest and safest
method to>  get >  CO2 into the tank is my trapping it under
a dome/cap/bell  near the>  surface. >  You just need to
experiment with the area of the dome your setup
>  requires >  and make sure you are  bubbling at a rate
that keeps CO2 trapped under>  the >  dome.

To trap the co2 I have been using an upside down cup on the
bottom. Should I make it so the cup is up near the surface??
Does it really matter?  The way I have it now is, I have the
bottle w/yeast under the tank. Using an airhose w/ an airstone
going under the tilted cup. Is this alright or should I change it??
Thanks

EK