New IceCap MH Ballasts

For those of you using MH lighting or are considering it, IceCap
Industries has a new Electronic Metal Halide ballast.  They make some
pretty amazing claims and after talking to them on the phone about
it, they have me convinced to give the new product a try.  I know my
current MH ballasts run quite hot and as a user of their VHO ballast
(which lives up to all of its claims) I'm excited about this new
product.  Aqualink Direct is selling them for $169 for a single lamp
ballast.  The following is a list of their claims.

•Ballast generates virtually no heat and no noise
•Burns 175 watt lamps 20% brighter
•Lamps burn 20-50% cooler
•20-30% Energy Savings
•Longer lamp life by an integrated soft-start process
•No spectral shift in lamps
•3 Year Guarantee
•Weighs less than 1 1/2 pounds
•Grounded 8ft lamp cord
•Grounded 4ft power cord with quick-disconnect harness
•Uses 175w American Made Metal Halide Lamps
•Available in retro fit, pendant, hoods and ballast-only assembly

Mike