Laterite and the meaning of life

>Excuse me Karen, for jumping in here, but Tetra makes no claim that their
>Hilena substrate additive is laterite.

I stand corrected.  I have never used the product.  I had been told by a
couple of people that it was a laterite product, and took their word for
is. (obviously a risky business<g>)

However, I still believe that the use of a "substrate additive"  (for lack
of a better term) with a pH that low is asking for trouble.

I clipped the rest of your post because I couldn't see how it related to
the above.  Was there a connection, or was that the statement on the
meaning of life?<g>

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association