Colored Water

> I can guarantee that anybody successfully
>growing plants and fish has water with some degree of coloration but
>if its not perceptible when you look at the tank, who cares?

I think that's the bottom line, Steve.  The people who are complaining
about the color of their water obviously is perceptible IN THE TANK.  I
can't imagine anyone bothering to pour the water in a bucket then complain
that they didn't like the color.  If I can't see any color and there's no
loss of clarity looking the long way through a tank, it's close enough to
"crystal clear" for me.
Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association