No Subject

Hello everybody

Are there anybody out there who have tried Dennerle's bio filter station
CO.C.400 with built in CO2 reactor, heater and Dennerle's biotrop stabilizer
with iron activator.
That filter is awfully expensive but it seems to have many advantages. The
problem (excluding the price) is that I can not get any good information about
this filter. The market in Sweden where I live, is far too small for that.
So, if anybody know anything about this filter: how good it is biologically,
quality, life time etc, please be welcome to tell me.

Have a nice day

Claes