How long have you been in the hobby?

Hello:
	My name is Rick Asselin and I am a student at Carleton University.  I am
presently enrolled in a second-year Geographic Statistics course.  I have
decided to conduct a survey to see whether or not there is a relation between
the type and number of aquariums kept and the years an Aquarist has been in
the hobby.  I am passing out the following survey and would appreciate if you
could give me two minutes of your time to fill it out.  Please fill in the
questions and return to survey to "rasselin at chat_carleton.ca".  If you would
like me to email the results to you when they come out, just mention it in the
comments section.

Thank you very much,
Rick

2. How many years have you kept aquariums?_________________________
3. What types (and how many) aquariums do you keep: freshwater, planted,
saltwater (invertebrate-only), saltwater (fish-only), reef,