[Prev][Next][Index]

PMDD

So now I'm ready, but I'm stumped.  I am really sorry to bring this up
again.  I have scanned the archives.  I don't live near a hydroponics
retailer, and my garden stores don't carry trace element mixes (TEMs).  I
can't find any responses to queries about mail order sources (in the U.S.)
for an appropriate chelated TEM, and I can't find a recipe/sources for DYI
TEM.  Where do I go from here?  I just received some Tropica Mastergrow
from M^3 but upon reading the directions I realized just how much this woud
cost me to use regularly.

Please help, then get Conlin/Sears to append their home page.

TIA,

Dirk