[Prev][Next][Index]

Who was selling pre-mixed PMDD ingredients?

> Pardon me.  I HAD saved a message from a month or two ago, but working
> with three different mail programs, I managed to lose it.  The specific
> message listed an e-mail address of someone who had purchased PMDD
> ingredients in bulk, mixed them, and was selling them to other people via
> mail/e-mail.  If anyone has this name/address, please re-post or e-mail it
> to me.  My stock of other fertilizer is gone, and I'd like to make the
> jump to PMDD, without the hassle of chasing down ingredients when someone
> else has already made the effort and now has buckets taking up space.
>
> My plants, fish, and I thank you.  My algae will, however, hold a grudge.
>
> Would you rather I be pointed, or blunt?  -- Edziu

That would be me. I'm in process of changing my e-mail address. Since
there's  no forwarding mechanism on the net, I'm CCing this to the
list, in hopes that others will find it in the archives, when they
go looking.
What I'm actually selling are the dry ingredients, not a pre-mix.
They're individually packaged, so you can adjust to mixture, to your
needs. I sell enough for 5 Liters for $30, inluding priority mail
shipping. You or anyone else can e-mail me for further information.
--
PacNeil at worldnet_att.net * Life is what happens to you
Neil Schneider		 * while you're busy making other plans