[Prev][Next][Index]

Seachem Iron test kit

I just bought a Seachem Iron test kit yesterday.  It came with a Reference
Solution of 0.5 ppm iron.  The problem was, neither the reference solution
nor my aquarium water gave the purpleish results of the test comparison
strip.  Both gave various shades of orange (the reference solution's result
was some what purple if you really try to imagine it, but mainly orange).

Does anyone have this kit? What were your results?  My reagent seemed
somewhat clumpy and sticky also, not a completely dry powder.  Was it bad?

Thanks,
Hoa