[Prev][Next][Index]

Name that plant

Hi, folks.  I purchased a plant which is not listed in either of the plant
books I own and hope someone can tell me what it is.  The plant store had
it in the "bunch plant" group and didn't know the name for it.  It is a
stem plant with 6-8 soft, needle-like leaves at each stem node.  The stem
is green and the needles are about 6mm long with the half closest to the
stem being green and the outer half being red.  New growth is bright green.
  I'd appreciate knowing the name and any unusual requirements it may have.
  Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil