[Prev][Next][Index]

The Plant FAQ "Resource" Update

Hi.  Just wanted to drop a note to the list to say I've updated the
resources section of the plant FAQ, which should show up in tomorrow's
posting (the 13th), and will be on the web site now
(http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Faq).  I'm hoping this will be the
first of several small file revisions I will do over the next few months
(life notwithstanding :).

The resource changes mostly involve addition of every major plant
mail-order house I know of in the US, a couple of extra books, and
updating of info regarding CO2 reactors.  If you have time to check this
info, please drop me a line with errors or omissions.  I could also use
testimonials (both good and bad) on books and mail-order sources.

    - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
eriko at wrq_com