[Prev][Next][Index]

Cultivating Elodea (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:56:50 -0800
From: Thomas Catrambone <tcatramb at ix_netcom.com>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: rooting elodea

    I am a science teacher and periodically we use elodea in experiments.
We normally buy it at a local pet store, but at times it's not available
and when I need to do a lab it can present a problem. Can you tell me
how to root it, and what elements and concentrations I need in a 10
gallon fish tank. Other information like temperature and what else I need
to know would be very helpful to my students and I. I have a greenhouse
to grow it in.

                                   Sincerely,

                                   Mr. Cat