[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 compilation will be updated

To everyone,

I can't believe the response I have recieved about this CO2
compilation.  From those that have already recieved it, I have been
given some good feedback.  This encourages me to update it further and
explain more (also be more specific at points).

For those who have not written me yet... please don't.  I am going to
update it, and will let you know via the APD when it is ready to be sent
out.  Those who have already written me for a copy (and have not
recieved it), I have your email address and will send it to you when it
is done.  For those of you who have recieved it... please read it and
send me your comments.  This is the way we iron out the bugs.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants.