[Prev][Next][Index]

Rules for Rocks

I had been recently talking with a friend who told me that it is safe to
put rocks or any other kind of decoration into a tank as long as it is
boiled to remove the toxins and other bad things that are on the surface of
the rock, etc...

Does anyone have any ideas on this, I am sure it has been brought up in the
past.

I did not talk to any of the store owners myself, but the friend I talked
to told me he was told by one of the local store owners to boil whatever it
is to be cleaned for 15-20 minutes.

If anyone has any suggesstions, or comments, I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks

Tom Grant - Cincinnati, OH