[Prev][Next][Index]

mixing powders

     Folks -

     I have finally assembled the ingredients for a fertiliser recipe. I
     don't have a ball mill (which I understand to be the best way of mixing
     powders) and am reluctant to mix the whole lot into one 25 litre
     solution for reasons of storage, decompostion etc. However, the single
     solution method would at least ensure that the ingredients are mixed to
     a farily high level of consistency. I have thought of mixing the powders
     together in the food processor but this idea does not delight my
     partner. Can anyone suggest a way to mix the powders to a reasonable
     consistency?

     Thanks IA, Chris.

     "Cannibalism, when practiced tastefully, can be acceptable in extreme
     circumstances."