[Prev][Next][Index]

FEEDER GOLDFISH as extra algae eaters of Hairy Algae

From: olga at arts_ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:55:13 -0700
Subject: extra algae eaters?

Can anyone recommend some extra algae eaters for an outbreak of hairy,
light green algae that grows at the top of the tank -- on the glass and
on
the tops of the plants.

I had the same problem with those algae. I few days ago I put about 30
FEEDER GOLDFISH (which is not very expensive) n my 70 gallon tank. After
two days my aquarium was much CLEANED  of the hairy algae.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://mypage.direct.ca/l/liem/ xxxxx