[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Emerse Growable Plants?

>My question is, what plants do best emersed?

Do you mean better than submersed or grow well emersed. For now I will
assume the latter.

>Among the plants I have in my collection that I could propogate are:

Echinodorus: bleheri, YES
              ocelot,  ?, probably YES
              and tenellus; YES
Cryptocoryne: willisi, YES (also yes for C. x willisii and for
                            C. undulata another name for C. willisii)
              wendtii, YES
              balansae; possibly a YES,
                       but I would expect it to be require
                       MUCH more spray than the other two.

Anubias: barteri nana, YES
         barteri barteri, YES
         coffeafolia       YES

Rotala macranda, probably NO
Microsorium pteropus, YES
Bolbitis heudelotii, YES
Vesicularia dubyana. YES

Neil Frank      Aquatic Gardeners Association         Raleigh, NC