[Prev][Next][Index]

(Help) New to Plant Life

Could some one please direct me to some good books or magazines on Aquarium
plants that will give me information on some of the basics that I need to
know about growing Aquatic plants. I have been reading several of the
articles that have been posted in this area but I still need a starting
point for my education on
(Fertilizers, C02, Lighting, Fish Compatibility, Ect...) Where do I start?
I have a 55 + gal aquarium set up and running now since Christmas and every
thing seems to be doing fine but I would really like to know how to get the
most out of my plant life.

Bill Carragher
Owasso, Oklahoma.