[Prev][Next][Index]

Erythromycin treatment

 "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com> wrote:
<<<<<<Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:22:57 -0600
Subject: Dangerous water
....I suspect the answer to this question is yes.  I'm beginning to think
now
that I've been infected several times with strep from my aquariums, and am
now considering an erythromyacin treatment, not to eliminate the
cyanobacteria, but the potential human pathogens that might be

I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING! Do you realize what antibiotic treatments are
designed for? And their limitations/downsides? All you would get are just
nastier pathogens!

Dionigi