[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: sulfate and H2S production, and thanks.

All--

I am very interested in the issue of sulfate content of water, and its
relationship to H2S formation in the substrate.  If anyone has data on
this effect, anecdotal or otherwise, I would love to hear about it.

While I'm at it, it would be interesting to hear data about Cl-, and any
biological effects of excessive chloride ion content on the inhabitants
of freshwater tanks.

Also, I thank all the individuals who responded to my list of questions
about the chemistry of freshwater planted tanks.

Craig