[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: GH and KH

Dan,

  I get about 20ppm alkalinity (KH, (pardon any chemical imprecision :-)))
out of the tap in Seattle.  This agrees with the city water report that I
got last year.  We do have really soft water, accumulated from snowmelt
draining over igneous and metamorphic rocks.  What else would one expect?

Tom