[Prev][Next][Index]

Beginner needs help!

Hi everyone. I have a 150 gln with 15 discus in it. I do a 40% water
change every other day. I just bought an amazon sword and planted it in
the gravel with some peat around the roots. In the past, all my plants
have died. I cant add liquid fertilizers because with my frequent water
changes i would have to add it every day! ($$$) Can someone tell me a
cheap but effective way to grow the plant. What should I add? How do i
organize the peat around the roots-it always floats up!! Also, Iv'e heard
of a DIY co2. is it necessary. Please help!!!

                                                   Thanx
                                                   Bobby

Bobby Brunner
Brunner at AECOM_Yu.EDU