[Prev][Next][Index]

I need help with a couple problems...

I am having a few problems with my plants.  I am quite new at the plant
aspect of Aquaria, having been only an African Cichlid person for a long
time.  I put together a info sheet on the problems and current setup of my
tank along with pictures of my plants so as to make it easier to diagnose
my problem(s).  Please take a look at it and see if you can help me out.

      http://www.c2.net/~rieb/aquaria/problem.phtml

Thanks,
D. J.

                              ''~``
                             ( o o )
   D. J. Riebesell                       People who are incapable
     Rieb at C2_Net                         of making decisions are
                          .oooO          the ones who hit the
 http://www.c2.net/~rieb  (   )   Oooo.  barrels at freeway exits.
                                  (_/
       My Online Aquariums: http://www.c2.net/~rieb/aquaria