[Prev][Index]

Fwd: Re: Triton & Laterite (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: amc2
To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com
Date: 12/30/96 11:35:46
Subject: Re: Triton & Laterite

Joe:

Your best bet out of Canada is to order from Mail Order Houses out of the
USA, since most of what you can get are Hagen brands.  Three that I know
have both Triton and Laterite are "That Fish Place" (800)733-3829; Mail
Order Pet Shop (800)366-7387 and e-mail <mopetshop at aol_com>; Pet
Warehouse (800) 443-1160 and e-mail <petwarehouse at cis_compuserve.com>.

Good luck and Happy, Healthy New Year!

Merrill <amc2 at ix_netcom.com>