[Prev][Next][Index]

Chelated Trace Elements

I would like to switch from commercial fertilizer preparations (at the moment
Tetra's FloraPride) to the PMDD method but I am having a heck of a time
finding anything remotely resembling the Chelated Trace Element Mix referred
to in the recipe.  Would those of you who use PMDD post the precise brand
name of the Chelated Trace Element Mix that you use?  Are there any Los
Angeles area residents out there who can point me to a source?  I would be
most appreciative.

BTW, Algaeus magneticos seem to work better in pairs.  I've had them for
years, and they've never given me any trouble.  Just be sure to keep them
away from your floppy disks!

Bill Cwirla
Hacienda Heights