[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: ballast interference

> From: logan <logan at netw_com>
> Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 02:53:41 -0800
> Subject: ballast interference
>
> merry christmas all,
>
>  I have recently come by 2 ice cap ballasts. I have set one up and would
> like to set the other one up but I'm running into resistance with family
> members as they create a lot of interference{sp} with our tv reception.
> Anyone with a solution for this please post or e-mail me.

I also have two of these ballasts with the same problem.  In the 5+
years I have run these, I have yet to find a solution.  What we need is
an electrical engineer to solve this problem.  Any out there?  Or does
any know one that can offer a solution that WORKS.

--
Bob Hoffman
Huntington Beach Orchids