[Prev][Next][Index]

Iron Supplement.

Hi!

I am going to set-up a plant tank, and add few discuses.  I am fed up
with bare bottom tank with 7 discuses, even though they are growing so
well.  I went to Home Depot to get some play sand and peat moss.  When I
was passing by plant food section, I noticed a package, called
"Micronized IRON".  This box costed me only $4, which is lot cheaper
than Duplarit-G or K.  I could not see any other ingredients, other than
statement saying "Iron(FE) 25% by weight. Derived from: Iron Oxide". Has
anybody tried this or any other similar iron supplement for plants?
Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kang
--