[Prev][Next][Index]

Miracle Grow

HI....I have a question!!!  While recently shoping at Phar-Mor I noticed a
bottle of Miracle Grow (in a liquid form that you add to the water before
watering your household plants) it contains Chetlate Iron (either 10% or
.10%...I can't recall)!  I was curious to know if this is a good ferilizer
for aqurium plants (I have fish and i would like to keep it that way...so is
it safe for fish also???)???  I can't recall all the ingrediants but if
anyone has ANY info. on this product would you please let me know!

thank you,
Chris