[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: 36" flourescent lights

Hi Richard

I also had difficulty in finding 36" fl lights. The size is odd
but definitely is available. I checked-out a lot of places until
a delightful manager (I think Lisa was her name...) at Home Depot
phoned their suppliers on my behalf. Next thing you know I was at
the wholesaler having difficulty choosing from the many full spec
bulbs they had. They also were extremely knowledegable re: the
specs of these bulbs. Anyway I walked out with SPX32(?) bulbs for
Cdn$8 a piece. My plants love them and so does the algae!

Marshall Wilkinson (in -18C Calgary Alberta)