[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Tungsten Halogen & EDTA/pH reference

> > I have seen some of these lights (for illuminating driveways etc) and am
> > wondering "why not?"
> As I understand it, Tungsten Halogen lamps are not the most efficient
> bulbs around. Your initial cost savings will soon be eaten up by the
> cost of electricity.

I read an article in TAG where somebody did a study on various bulbs.
These type of bulbs can be very efficient at producing a _high_ intensity
light since they have built-in parabolic reflectors. I don't have the
reference with me since all my TAG back issues are at home. I also have
to look up that reference on EDTA & pH unless Dave Whittaker has it handy.

Steve