[Prev][Next][Index]

Storage tanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 10:39:40 -0500 (EST)
From: DIONIGI MALADORNO 201-812-3495 <MALADORD%A1%RNISD0 at mr_nut.roche.com>
Subject: Storage tanks
To: Aquatic Plants List <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>

Michael A. Bateman" <spine at stlnet_com> wrote:
<<<<<I would prefer to have a sealable container.  A local pet store that sells
RO water has a large 300g white translucent storage container with a snap
on lid and bulkheads near the bottom.  I don't know where to find such a
beast though and this shop owner will not tell me where he got it.  He'll
sell me one for a huge amount of money I'm sure.

Anyone know where to find a storage container like this?

Mike>>>>>

Northern supply catalog (1-800-533-5545 / http://www.northern.online.com) has
several "closed" polyethilene tanks 8-100 gal., some with a 3/4" fitting. I use
the 55 gal. for storing my reject water.

Dionigi