[Prev][Next][Index]

Amano book

Hello all!  I've been reading all of these interesting postings for about
a month now (I had no idea that I was in for so much e-mail)--but I
love it.  I have a lot of questions and a lot to say, but for now, I
would merely like to get a concensus of opinion on a book that I was told
about.  The book is called, -Nature Aquarium World- by Takashi Amano.  I
will look forward to any reviews.  Thanks a million!  David Curtright in
San Diego, where paradise is a bit damp these days but still looks good
to most of us!